Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snowy on Mt. Graham!

A couple days after christmas we went to the mountain and played in the snow! My smart mom and dad got all the kids snow clothes, boots and mittens so we didn't have any cold, crying kids! It was one of the funnest days--all the kids loved it and the grown-ups did too!
Mommy and Paige

Paige slept for most of the trip,but she woke up in time to sled a few times with Daddy and drink some warm cocoa!

Adam has a good fake smile doesn't he! Hollen is the most clumsy and walking on uneven ground was not too fun for this little guy--Adam ended up dragging him around! It sounds bad, but Hollen kinda liked it AND it was hilarious!


Dane gettin ready to RIDE! I love my Boys!



Dane is a little more cautious than Tanner's kids, so he liked to ride a few times then sit and watch Camrom and Cooper do crazy ramps and stuff! I'm okay with cautious, it keeps me away from the hospital!




1 comment:

Camille said...

Pierson is the KING of cautious! There is no way he is going to fit in with Cam and Coop. I guess we will see. I too am happy for cautious. We had some crazies come over and play today and i just wanted to run away!