Monday, August 9, 2010

More...

Lately I like to keep things pretty simple--I've learned that sometimes, less is more! Being in Hawaii definately makes me feel pretty slow--but I have to say that I love it! Here are just a few little happy moments...

After 3 kids, I decided I needed a bumbo chair and there is nobody here (like sister in laws) to borrow one from so Max got the first new bumbo seat--he thinks its pretty great to be a big kid and watch Dane and Paige level! And I think he's gonna be our most chill baby--he likes to just hang out and watch and he kinda just whines when he needs something! I spoke too soon--he's not just whining in this one! This is his first time in the ocean and I don't think he's a fan of the cold water---YET! He did chill out a little after a few minutes! I have two other little happy fishies though!

Max and Daddy!


This is Max's worried look, like if he's been in his seat too long, or he thinks he's getting hungry, or if he's left in a room by himself and he can hear voices in the other room! It's a cute face--dont'cha think!?!



2 comments:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

Max is so stinking cute! If I could I would be in Hawaii so fast just to see you guys! I don't even have to go to the beach...love you guys!

Derushas said...

What sweet pics! I'm like Katie, I don't need the beach, I just want to see you guys and hold that baby! Love ya.