Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a Short One! Funny Stuff!

Aloha from Paradise!


Wow--I'm behind! I have to get some funny things down before I forget! I have lots to post and fun pictures, but I need to have some free time and lately that's not happenin! So...


Dane and Paige were jumping off the couch and Paige accidently hit Dane and he fell apart. So Paige climbed up on the couch and turned so she was facing the couch. I asked her why she was mad and she said, "I'm just gonna lay here and worry about myself." I laughed pretty hard! I guess she's heard "worry about yourself" a few times. Hey, at least she knows what it means!


A couple months at Dane's class was one of the girl's birthdays and her mom brought cupcakes. When I picked Dane up, I asked if she was his friend, he said yes, so I asked what her name is and he said, "I don't know her name, she's brown, I only know her color"


Dane plays with a little Tongan boy named James every single day! A couple weeks ago, Dane started saying some funny little words, I didn't have a clue what he was saying, so I asked him and he said, "James taught me some words in tonga, that means candy in tonga!" By the way, James wants to eat EVERYTHING! Dane thinks he's a local boy--he doesn't like to wear undies anymore and he has started to shorten all his words! It's funny!

No comments: