Monday, January 10, 2011

Fun Day--January 5th!

Temple beach is so fun to go to. It's like a 10 minute walk and it's beautiful!
Muscle man Dane--take that Grampa Kevin, a.k.a. Grampa Muscle man!

Paige is a sand girl, she usually starts to squeal after a while "my buns hurt" yeah sweetie--it's because you have sand in every crack and crevice! But she rolls and scoots and runs and throws and anything else you can think of to do with sand!


Dane loves to to cruise the beach for "treasures"! I call it junk, but to Dane it's a treasure! We are always taking home rotten coconuts, random sticks, bottle tops, fish bones, you name it, it's a treasure! And Paige and her sand bucket!



The girls! On this day, Dane was in school till 12:45, so Paige, Max and I went to the beach until then and then walked across the street to Laie Elem. and picked Dane up and went back. We stayed there for almost 5 hours--Max loves the beach too. He sleeps and kicks sand and tries to eat as much as he can while I'm not looking! He's at a perfect age to take to the beach! We are gonna have a lot of these in the next couple months!




3 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

Your kids are too cute! I can't wait to meet Paige and Max! I had a dream the other night that we were at your parents house laughing it up! Fun times! I'm glad your loving Hawaii!! I'll get to go there....Some day! Miss your guts friend!!

Sarah Ida said...

Hannah!! Loves these pictures!! Call me!! :)

The Chan Clan said...

Okay, your family picture kills me. Golly you guys all look so great!!! I have to tell you, my 3rd is about doing me in. AHHHHHH!!!!! Sure happy though that yours is much easier. (o: