Thursday, February 5, 2009

What we call Fun!

Dane and Paige love to play outside under our big tree, well...this day I was inside doing a load of laundry and I hear Dane laughing in his "doing something he's not supposed to" laugh, and I have my front door open most of the time, so I look outside and Dane had turned the hose on and I mean it was puddle in about 4 minutes! Paige was in heaven, she didn't know what it was, but it was dang fun to play in! I did laugh, cause I kinda wanted to hop in myself! By the way, I love Az in Feb. cause it was warm enough not to freak out that they were all wet!


She can get dirty with the best of em'


I think she wanted me to taste it, she wants me to taste everything...



6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

You are such a good mom!! Adyson would have loved to play in that too! Your kids are so cute!!

Camille said...

How fun!!! I love mud until you have to wash it out of your hair but what fun kid memories these little guys are making. You are a really fun mom hannah your kiddos are lucky to have you! The moster truck show would be a blast maybe when we move back Ben can take Pierson! Isn't funny how little boys love trucks and cars and anything that moves fast so much?!? Congrats on Nick going back to school that will be a lot of work but hopefully worth it right?!? Fun times fun blog!

Cami D. said...

Hannah dangit your kids are going to be baptized before I see you again!! That is so funny and you should have totally gotten in the mud with them, chicken! :) I <3 YOU!

Josh and Nat said...

I can't believe how big Dane is.. And I have never even seen Paige, but I can't believe she will almost be a year... Its time to start thinking about number 3 eh? Glad you got a blog.. Josh put mine together for me in a book for Christmas and it is so neat to have. I guess that is my new motivation to post. Cuz it is starting to get boring. Tell Nick we said hi! And give your darling kids a hug and kiss for me.

Nicole Palmer said...

Haaaaa Haaaaaa!! That is SOOO funny. I LOVE when kids do naughty things - it cracks me up! It's also funny that Dane has a special laugh so you know when he's doing something crazy!! LOL

Desiree said...

Hi!!! I just found you off of Lehua's page! How are you? Your family is beautiful! Congrats. Looks like life is treating you well. :)