Friday, December 5, 2008

I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!

This is my most favorite time of year! I love the chaos and excitement and parties and goodies and all those other things that go along with Christmas time! Oh, I I forgot the christmas MUSIC...it makes my heart happy! The other night my mom and I went to EA's Festival of the Carols and we took Paige! She was kinda squirmy, so I took her off to the side where the little steps are and we sat down on the floor. She crawled around for a minute then sat up and started wiggling her little chubby body! My 9 month old was dancing! (that might be totally normal, but I was excited!) She did it for the rest of that song and when everyone started clapping she would squeal and try to clap too! Needless to say, it was adorable! It made me love christmas that much more!
And yesterday, the three of us (Dane, Paige and I) were going to town to run errands. We have this little nativity set that talks and makes music and Dane likes it a lot! So he wanted to take it with us and while we were driving he listened to it the whole way--probably repeated 25 times! On our way home, he asked me "mom, what's a messiah?" I gave him an answer, then he asked "mom, what's dod (god)?" I guess we always refer to him as Heavenly Father, so why would he know who God was! Then he asked about the wisemen and the shepards! He didn't like any of my answers cause he kept asking them over and over! I was suprised that he was paying that much attention to it! Anyway--I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!

No comments: