Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holy smokes--YES! I'M FINALLY A BLOGGER! Really, I've wanted to be for a while and thanks to my cute sis Allison, I get to be now! It's kinda funny, because I really don't even know what to say now....so um, since it's the week of being thankful I would like to share some things that I am thankful for...here's a generic list...
-My fantastic husband who loves every part of me (I'm so lucky)
-My adorable kids who bring me lots and lots of happiness and laughs and pure joy!
-My family's health
-The Gospel of Jesus Christ (of course)
-Experiences I've had (good and bad)
-Friends-I have some pretty amazing friends
-I get to live in pima
-Not only do I get to live in pima, but I get to live across the street from my parents....
-My brothers and Allison
-My unbelievably incredible parents

Okay--so I think I'm done for now. That's not all I'm thankful for, but I'm starting to feel corny!

1 comment:

Cami D. said...

"I get to live in Pima"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I LOVE YOU HANNAH!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Seriously...LOVE! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha